CAREY PET & HOME CARE PRESENTS PET TECH CPR, FIRST AID AND CARE CLASSES
“According to the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) 25 percent more pets would survive, if just one pet first aid technique was applied prior to getting emergency veterinary care.”
Who wouldn't feel better about hiring a professional pet business that knew what to do in case of an emergency or injury with your pet? Think injuries and emergencies don't happen at home? Think again... Get prepared and provide the best possible care for YOUR pet with the Essential Pet CPR & First Aid class or the PetSaver™ Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Program. The classes teach Key Areas of Pet Health and Accident Management.
WHY TAKE A CLASS?
Knowing the skills and techniques of Pet CPR and first aid can mean the difference between life and death, between temporary and permanent disability, between expensive veterinarian bills and reasonable home care, and between rapid recovery and long recuperation for the pet.
WHO SHOULD TAKE A CLASS?
Pet CPR, first aid and care are critical skills for all Pet Owners, Staff at Boarding Facilities, Trainers, Groomers, Veterinary Clinics, Pet Sitters, Dog Walkers, Dog Day Care Employees, Animal Shelter Volunteers, Rescue Volunteers, Fire Fighters, Pet Store Owners, etc.
- Classes include lecture, demonstration and hands-on skill practice
- Participants will leave feeling confident that they can properly respond to help their pet in the case of an emergency
- Pet Tech is the first international training center dedicated to CPR and first aid for dogs and cats, and is a nationally recognized leader in the field of pet health
- Jennifer Stout, our Carey Pet & Home Care certified instructor, will serve not only as an invaluable resource during training, but will also be accessible to answer any questions after training is completed.
- Small class sizes
COMPARISON OF CLASSES
|SKILL||ESSENTIAL ($75)||PETSAVER ($100)|
|Primary Assessment & Pet Vitals||X||X|
|Restraining & Muzzling||X||X|
|Canine & Feline CPR||X||X|
|Snout-To-Tail Assessment for Injury & Wellness||X||X|
|Senior Petizen Care||X|
|Dental Hygiene & Care||X|
CLASS LOCATION, FEES, AND SCHEDULE*
- All classes are held at the Carey Pet & Home Care office located at 6051 N Brookline, Suite 124A, Oklahoma City, OK 73112
- All Essential Pet CPR & First Aid classes are $75 and include the Pet Tech PetSaver™ Handbook and a completion certificate that is good for two years
- All Pet Tech PetSaver™ CPR, First Aid and Care classes are $100 and include the Pet Tech PetSaver™ Handbook and a completion certificate that is good for two years
- Group rates (10 or more) and on-site training are available. Please contact our office for more details: 405.605.3355
- Register for one of the upcoming classes by clicking on one of the links below:
For further information on one of our upcoming classes or for information on how you can host your own class, call the Carey Pet & Home Care office 405.605.3355.