As we continue to grow, we are always on the lookout for great, experienced sitters. The nature of our business allows a flexible schedule for reliable, organized animal lovers with excellent time management skills.
Our pet visits provide an incredible opportunity to spend time with a variety of animals to supplement an existing income. Pet visits range from stopping by while their parents work or travel, to staying overnight at a client's home to insure the safety of their pets and household.
This type of work is a big responsibility - living, breathing animals will be relying on you to be a punctual, organized and competent care giver. Previous pet care experience, ideally dog walking, pet sitting, volunteering in a shelter, or working at a dog daycare, kennel, or veterinarian's office is a plus.
Trustworthiness, plenty of common sense, and an ability to follow detailed client instructions are key criteria to working with us.
Our team members are independent contractors not employees; therefore, there is no guarantee of work, assignments or income. Mileage or gas is not reimbursable but may be deducted on income tax returns as a business expense (consult your accountant or CPA).
- Commitment to a schedule of availability and follow-through with assigned jobs
- Ability to solve problems in unusual or different circumstances
- Willingness to clean up after pets as necessary and as directed by client instructions
- Physically capable of providing care to a variety of sizes and breeds of pets
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Access to the internet with email account
- Ability to check email several times a day
- iPhone/Android with active data plan
- Reliable, insured transportation
- Available to work within a 5- to10-mile radius from home address
- Pet Sitters: 365 days a year; 7:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Overnight Sitters: 365 days a year; 12 hours per night
- Major holiday availability is mandatory for all sitters
If you meet ALL the above requirements, please fill out our online application and attach a resume.